Curra to Cooroy Section A
The Cooroy to Curra Section A Contract 2 (Cudgerie Drive to Sankeys Road) project included construction of over 7km of new 4-lane highway, a new all-movements interchange north of Cooroy and new bridges over Skyring Creek, Gardners Road and Evan Thomas Road . The Principal Contractor for the project was Bielby Holdings with J.F Hull Holdings being the major structures sub-contractor.
J.F. Hull Holdings work included construction of:
- Twin 4 span super tee bridges over Skyring Creek
- Twin single span super tee bridges at Northern Interchange
- Twin single span deck plank bridges at Evan Thomas Rd
- Reinforced concrete cantilevered barrier walls on the Bruce Highway
- Drainage baffle structures for stormwater control.