JF Hull Holdings Pty Ltd appreciates the value of a competent, long term workforce, and has assembled an experienced team of professionals, supervisors and other skilled personnel covering a wide range of disciplines. This includes engineers, foremen, carpenters/formsetters, labourers, apprentices and adult trainees.
CIVIL SITE / PROJECT ENGINEER
JF Hull is currently looking to employ a Site / Project Engineer with an interest in concrete structures and bridgeworks. To be considered, it is essential that you demonstrate the following:
- Tertiary Qualification in Civil Engineering
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role within the civil infrastructure sector
- Direct experience with concrete structures and/or civil works
- Ability to work and communicate as part of a team
- Highly competent in reading and interpreting drawings and specifications
- Project experience with Government Clients (TMR, RMS, QR, BCC etc.)
- Willingness to relocate for project work as required
- High level of organisation
- Ability to liaison with suppliers and subcontractors
- Strong and clear communication skills
The following skills and attributes are highly desirable:
- Experience in programming, and the use of Primavera
- Intermediate drafting skills and AutoCAD
- Structures / Bridge experience
- Traffic Management experience
- A solid understanding of QSE policies and procedures
- Preparation of tenders
A competitive salary package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience. Position available for immediate start.
Interested applicants please send details to firstname.lastname@example.org or via this website.
Position Advertised on 13/4/17.